While I don’t think many of us need much of an excuse to kick back at the spa for some much needed R&R, it’s always easier to book in for treatments when they’re on a deal. And no, I’m not talking about glamming it up with Groupon, I’m talking about taking advantage of top treatments and some of the of the best spas in major cities across Canada during Spa Week by WaySpa!
Yes, Spa Week, the bi-annual beauty event that’s like the Winter/Summerlicious of the Canadian beauty industry. The spring Spa Week 2014 is kicking off this coming Monday, April 21st until the 27th, with treatments starting for as little as $50! Whether you’re in Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver, it’s time to start booking in.
The week brings together over 100 spas across the country, and this season new participating cities include Calgary, Edmonton and Ottawa. While a full list of spas and treatments can be found on the WaySpa website, here are a few of my top treatment choices from some of my favourite participating spas in Toronto:
– 50 minute aromatic wellbeing facial, valued at $105
– Manicure and pedicure, valued at $110
Ici Paris Skin Care Clinic & Spa
– 45 minute diamond dermabrasion facial with customized mask, valued at $125
In Beauty Spa Yorkville
– 90 minute microdermabrasion treatment, valued at $105
– 90 minute non surgical face life – valued at $135
– 50 minute aromatherapy relaxing massage (holistic therapist), valued at $75
– 50 minute rejuvenating organic facial, valued at $80
– 60 minute signature facial, valued at $99
– 75 minute executive mani-pedi, valued at $90
– full leg and bikini wax, valued at over $90
Be sure to let me know what treatments you try and if you like them or not!