One of my favourite parties of TIFF ’11 was euphoria Calvin Klein & IFP (Independent Film Project) on the Thompson Hotel roof. The event continued euphoria’s support of women in independent film by celebrating a diverse group of women who made an impact at this year’s festival, including Selma Blair.
Highlights of the night included getting to see my lovely friend Keke (a PR for the event), enjoying a spritz of forbidden euphoria, numerous glasses of champagne and seeing Selma Blair in the flesh (I love her. Hello, Cruel Intentions!).
As I wear and love euphoria, I’d like to share its lovely scent with two lucky readers!
That’s right, BEAUTY GIVEAWAY y’all!
Here are the rules for your chance to win one of two 50ml bottles of Euphoria ($62 value each):
1. Be the first to…
- follow @graciecarroll on Twitter and update your status to: “I <3 euphoria and @graciecarroll‘s blog: www.graciecarroll.com”
- like GracieCarroll.com on Facebook.
- follow GracieCarroll.com on bloglovin’
2. Email me to let me know you’ve completed the challenge!
3. Please make sure you live in Toronto or the GTA to be eligible to win. Unless you have access to a FedEx or UPS account, in which case I will ship to you wherever you are in the world!
Now, let’s watch some pretty perfume commercials together, yay!