420 has come and gone, but if you’re in the mood to end the week off on a high, then we’re oh-so-happy to present you with this cannabis infused banana bread recipe that comes from our friends High Park Company and features their Irisa Oils. Cooking and baking, as well as cannabis (CBD) itself, have all been proven to reduce stress and anxiety levels which is certainly something we could all use right now, so why not give this a try?
Keep reading for how to make this cannabis infused banana bread recipe!
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 55 minutes Yield: One loaf
What You Need:
- 2-3 ripe bananas (the browner, the better)
- 1/3 cup melted butter, unsalted or salted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- Add desired amount of Irisa Oil
- 1 tablespoon of oats
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Combine the melted butter, Irisa oil and mashed bananas.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients (except for the oats).
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of raw oats on top.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before serving.
Relax and enjoy!