One great thing about spending more time at home is having more time to cook, at least in our opinion. You may be finding that your normally rushed and frantic weekday mornings have been replaced with slower days that have opened up the opportunity to do things like eat a proper breakfast, and make sure it’s a pretty fantastic one at that.
We’re big fans of the green smoothie over here, and love the idea of taking things to the next level by making this All Green Smoothie Bowl recipe that you can decorate to IG-worthy perfection thanks to all of the extra spare time you’ve got right now. While this recipe will undoubtedly be delicious with fresh ingredients, it will also work with frozen options too.
Keep reading for how to make this epic green smoothie bowl recipe from our friends at Vitamix that’s a filling and nutritious breakfast option, loaded with good fats and fiber!
All Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe
What You Need:
- ½ cup (120 ml) coconut water
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1 cup (30 g) spinach
- 1 Tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 cup (150 g) mango, chunks
- 2 Tablespoons blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
What To Do:
- Place coconut water, avocado, spinach, hemp and mango into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn Vitamix on and slowly increase speed to highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Top with blueberries and coconut flakes.