Got salt and some essential oils hanging around your home? Put them to good use with this lovely DIY lavender sea salt body scrub recipe from our friends at Vitamix that will easily help you create a relaxing and exfoliating scrub at home. This amazing homemade scrub is best used in the shower to reinvigorate your skin, and should be washed off thoroughly with warm water after each use. Note to self: be careful, as the shower may become slightly slippery after you use your DIY body scrub!
Keep reading for how to make a DIY lavender sea salt body scrub:
What You Need:
- ? cup (160 ml) sweet almond oil
- 2 teaspoons vitamin E oil
- 14 drops lavender oil
- 2 Tablespoons lavender blossoms
- 1 cup (240 g) coarse sea salt
What To Do:
- In the Vitamix container, add the ingredients in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 and start your machine.
- Quickly move up to Variable 4 and blend for 25 seconds.
- Stop the machine, and portion out into individual gift jars.