The holiday season doesn’t tend to automatically bring margaritas to mind, but, when it happens to be your favourite cocktail, the holidays certainly won’t stop you from enjoying them! Thankfully, at this time of year you can combine the best of both worlds by enjoying a drink like this festive Pomegranate Margarita created by our friends at Patrón.
Keep reading for how to make it!
Pomegranate Margarita Recipe
What You Need:
1.5 parts Patrón Silver
.75 parts Fresh lime juice
.50 parts Pomegranate juice
.25 parts Agave nectar (or simple syrup)
What To Do:
1. Chill rocks glass by placing in refrigerator/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside
for 5 minutes (optional).
2. Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for
Step 3. (Note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1 oz fresh lime juice – you will need .75 oz per
3. Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) into cocktail shaker.
4. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
5. Remove rocks glass from fridge/freezer or if using water, empty the glass.
6. Add fresh ice to rocks glass, then strain contents of shaker into rocks glass.
7. Garnish with a dehydrated (or fresh) lime wheel placed directly into the glass.
Serve & Enjoy!