Pinky Spritz Cocktail Recipe c/o SodaStream Canada
It’s hot hot HOT out there thanks to that July heat and what better way to cool off than with a delicious spritz in hand? Even though patios are now open, you can still enjoy this refreshing drink in the comfort of your own home, patio or garden with help from a few simple ingredients and a SodaStream. The FIZZI by SodaStream is our go-to model, especially during summer months, mostly because its cordless and the compact designs can follow you anywhere from the city to the cottage, to park picnics and beachside hangouts.
Keep reading for how to make this delicious Pinky Spritz cocktail recipe below which can easily be made into a tasty mocktail too!
The Pinky Spritz Cocktail Recipe
What You Need:
- SodaStream Sparkling Water
- 30 ml Soda Press Co Pink Grapefruit Soda Syrup
- 45 ml Aperol
- 90 ml Prosecco
- Grapefruit Spiral Garnish
What To Do:
- Fizz cold fresh water with SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker.
- Pour ingredients over ice and top with sparkling water
- Garnish with grapefruit spirals or pieces
- To make it a mocktail, substitute Aperol with fresh orange juice and a dash of bitters, and top up with a non-alcoholic sparkling wine.